Want to get to grips with ethical fashion?
Sick of greenwashing from fast fashion brands?
If you’re looking to make a change at home, embracing ethical fashion over fast fashion is one of the biggest changes you can make.
What is ethical fashion?
Ethical fashion means many things but it includes:
- Commitments to transparent supply chains
- Fair wages
- Responsible production
- Reucing waste or reusing deadstock or surplus fabrics
- Looking after the environment
- Not using toxic chemicals
- No animal cruelty
- Reducing plastic packaging
- Creating clothes that last longer
- Using natural fibres like linen or organic cotton
Download Your Free A-Z Guide To Ethical Fashion
Our FREE Ebook talks through some of the biggest issues in ethical fashion PLUS
- What fabrics to choose
- What issues to support
- And most importantly, how to spot greenwashing
Plus you’ll find 26 ethical fashion brands for men and women who will help kickstart your ethical wardrobe.
pebble’s A-Z Guide To Ethical Fashion
Download your free A-Z Guide to Ethical Fashion and start your journey to build a sustainable wardrobe. Find ethical fashion brands and get to grips with the complex issues facing today’s fashion industry. Download Now
Like it? Let us know in the comments below!