What's on in August: Book in for ethical festivals, feasts and eco-friendly workshops
It might be the summer holidays, but there's no shortage of things to do in August. For best ethical events, festivals and workshops, scroll down to find out what's on.
Thu 1 Aug 2019
From DIY wormery workshops to Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall's food festival over the Bank Holiday weekend (where we're super excited about speaking!), pop up shops to seasonal supperclubs, August is choc-a-bloc with eco things to do and learn.
Do you have an eco event you want to promote out to pebble's audience? You can upload your own events through the block below.
Need some more eco inspiration?
Here are five suggestions for some of the issues that this month's key ethical events cover.
- Click here to get River Cottage's experts advice on seashore foraging
- Click here to learn more about what fast fashion needs to do to help the planet
- Click here for 10 easy ways to have a plastic free festival
- Click here for seasonal raspberry recipes for a summer feast
- Click here for some of our favourite ethical homewares stores
You may also like...
What to Do Next
Stay up to date with all the latest eco news and features. We plant trees for every subscriber. Every 100th subscriber wins their own tree.
Join our Digital
Community For Free
Ripples helps you smash your sustainable goals. Share your journey, ask questions and inspire others.
Sign up To
Join our new business group in our Community. Collaborate and network with other ethical entrepreneurs.