Go Organic festival comes to London for the first time
A huge new organic food and lifestyle festival is coming to London. Get ready for Go! Organic.
Thu 19 Jul 2018
While London’s not short of a food festival or two - GO! Organic is the first festival totally dedicated to everything organic.
It will take place on 8-9 September in Battersea Park and offers food lovers a day out packed full of not just tasty treats, but experiences, music and family things to do.
Plus we’ll be there!
Image Come and join us at London's most exciting new food festival
Head down to Battersea Park on the second weekend in September and you’ll find it packed with all of this...
- Stroud Brewery will be bringing their beer game with 40 award-wining organic beers on tap to try.
- Chefs like Theo Randall, Melissa Hemsley, Rosie Birkett and River Cottage’s Gelf Anderson giving talks and demos.
- Music from The Magic Numbers, The Hoosiers, The Trusted and many more.
- Talks from organic farmers, herbalists, radio presenters, gardeners, wildlife photographers, environmental campaigners and Jonathan Dimbleby.
- Food from over 100 organic producers plus big name brands like Pukka, Abel & Cole and Honest.
- An ethically focused marketplace packed with fashion and lifestyle brands including People Tree, Natracare, Bee Bee Wraps and many more.
PLUS...pebble will be running a pop up plastic free shop!
Get your tickets to GO! Organic here! And get 20% off tickets by using the code 'PEBBLE20'