Londoners, Oatly will pay for 80% of your coffee
Oatly, the Swedish, oat drink brand is kicking off a new push for the plant-powered caffeine lovers of London by picking up (most) of the cost of your coffee.
Mon 22 Oct 2018
From today, pop by one of London's craft coffee stops and plump for an oat milk latte or oat milk Americano and Oatly will pick up 80% of the cost.
According to the cult brand, if we swap away from dairy to oats in our morning coffee, we can reduce CO2 emissions by 80%.
Image Want an 80% free oat milk latte?
Oats are a dairy-free, soy-free and vegan-friendly alternative to milk and Oatly are also launching their Skinny, Semi and Whole oat drinks into British supermarkets' chilled aisles this month.
So where can you get your 80% free cuppa in London?
Head to one of these (and tag us in your Oatly coffee or tea and we'll share).
- Craft Coffee, Kings Cross (29 October to 4 November)
- Taylor St Baristas, across London (22 October to 28 October)
- Kobo, Hackney (29 October to 4 November)
- Sazzy and Fran, Hackney (29 October to 4 November)
- Palm Vaults, Hackney (29 October to 4 November)
Where else should Oatly run this campaign?