We're bringing pebblefest to Shoreditch for a series of ethical markets
After the huge success of our all day pebblefest event in April, we've partnered with Freedom Brewery and Urban Food Fest to bring a series of mini pebblefests to Shoreditch.
Wed 22 May 2019
Fancy dropping by an ethical fashion market on Saturday 1 June?
We'll be setting up a curated marketplace of some of our favourite eco fashion brands at Urban Food Fest in Shoreditch on Saturday 1 June, thanks to Freedom Brewery.
From 11am-11pm you can drop by and check out nine fab brands, plus we'll be running a sustainable fashion surgery where you can come and ask us anything you want to know about slow - and fast - fashion, and we'll do our best to help.
Share your questions, thoughts and ideas with us - or take part in our fab fashion quiz, expertly compered by Carl Pratt of Future Planet, and you could win vegan, organic beer from Freedom Brewery.
It's all about inspiring some #EverydayActivism for you guys - the 'conscious generation'.
Image Find a range of ethical fashion brands at Urban Food Fest on Sat 1 June
So who's at our exclusive ethical fashion market then? Come and check out:
- Bambooka, for wooden sunglasses that give back
- CD:UK for reasonably priced ethical Tshirts
- Zola Eve for awesome eco activewear
- Deakin & Blue for swimwear made from recycled plastics for everybody
- Little Leaf Organics for organic babywear and bedding
- Origin Africa for sustainable streetwear that supports a range of projects in Africa
- YOU Underwear for ethical undies that also donates underwear to those in need
- Evamoso for sustainably sourced athleisure
- FLUX for plastic saving periodwear
We'll be down there from 11am, Sat 1 June. It's free entry so pop down and say hello! See you there!
We will also be running a sustainable living market on Saturday 7 July and a zero waste market on Saturday 7 Sept, at Urban Food Fest, supported by Freedom Brewery.